For additional information on the Settlement, please select from the documents listed below.

Claim Forms

Claims may be submitted online by clicking here or by using the Submit a Claim tab above. If you wish to submit a claim through use of a hard copy form, you may use these documents:

If you received a Notice stating that you may be eligible for Enhanced Relief, please submit a claim online using the Unique ID found on the Summary Notice you received by email. Alternatively, you may call the Claims Administrator for a hard copy form.

Settlement Documents

Court Documents